Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty is a word that's being thrown around far too often these days

Except for that one week when my family went to Hampton Beach and I went around telling my brothers to call me Little Miss Susie, "the sister they always wanted," I've spent most of my life as a dude. Not a great one, but a dude nonetheless. So it always boggles my mind when I see girls do some stuff that makes no sense. For example, when girls break up with douchebags and then proceed to say things like, "That guy was such a douchebag. I can't believe I dated him." Maybe girls do stupid things, you know, because they're stupid. Or maybe it's because they have brains only 1/3 the size of a man brain. In any case, this blog isn't about the questionable decision-making or diminutive brains size of the female human, it's about a weird phenomenon that must be stopped.

Not every girl on this planet is good looking. But if you go on facebook, you could look at the profile of any girl and find someone commenting on one of their pictures, "OMG u r soooooo preeetttttyyyyyyyy." Terrible spelling and excessive letters aside, do these people really think these mack truck looking fuggos are good looking? (Did Jon already criticize excessive lettering? I think he did . . . probably . . . maybe. It's a legitimate 43% chance that he might have said something.) I supposed beauty is all in the eye of the beholder, but some of these chicks are just flat out busted. There's just not any way to get around that fact. A friend of mine proposed a theory that girls comment on other girls pictures so that when they post a picture of themselves, all of their friends will return the favor and say how awesome they looked. It's just absolutely retarded. I may not know a lot about girls, but I can say with 100% certainty that nothing makes a girl happier than talking shit about other girls. They can't get enough. So I cannot fathom why girls seem like they're so dependent on other people commenting on their shit. If you need people commenting on your pictures just so you can feel good about yourself, well then holy shit you might want to get a hard hat because life is going to be rough.

Also, the Bruins just won the Stanley Cup and I see a bunch of facebook status updates that say something retarded like, "Woohoo the cups finally coming home." That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And then massholes wonder why the entire country hopes Boston teams never win shit. It's because of stupid shit like that. Rant over.

-Slick

1 comment:

  1. You don't spend enough time on the internet...

    The appropriate way to end a rant is:
    /rant

    I don't know why, and I don't know why I know this. Maybe it's time for me to get a job.

    ReplyDelete