Friday, September 30, 2011

This Needs to Stop

This may have been addressed in previous facebook rantings (I'll be damned if I'm actually going to check), but lately I've noticed a lot more of this terrible trend. I'm speaking of course about the facebook status that goes a little something like this.

Dear somebody who is obviously not my facebook friend,
Your feet smell. Please put your shoes back on. Nobody wants to smell your stankass feet.
Sincerely,
Passive Aggressive Bitch

Seriously? C'mon man. Now, you may be trying to be funny so that all of your friends can LOLZ at how witty and clever you are. Brief aside, I'm not sure why there's a "Z" in LOL. But then again, I"m not sure why people use LOL. I much prefer a simple "haha." But maybe that's just me. But getting back to these PAB (passive aggressive bitches), if you're really upset enough to write some whack-ass status about how angry you are, instead of just being a PAB, why don't you just do something to rectify the situation. Like a PAB I saw on facebook had this as her status update:

Dear General Practitioner in the horrid dress,
Having your MD does not entitle you to talk to me like I'm an idiot, at least I'm smart enough not to wear that dress

Vomit. Let's ignore the fact that you may be an idiot because it should be "don't speak to me like I'm an idiot" not "talk to me like I'm an idiot," because hey, speaking properly is overrated. So fuck it. Let's also ignore the fact that you're clearly a bitch and are mocking someone's attire to an online community who has no idea what the fuck you're talking about. "Oh was her wearing an ugggly dresss. LOLZ" Ignoring both of those for the sake of brevity, let's tackle the real issue at hand. If you feel offended/strongly enough that you put this as your status update, instead of being a PAB why don't you just address the issue. If someone speaks to you like you're an idiot, just saying something like, "Hey, I don't appreciate being spoken to like that," and either two things will happen.

Either,
A.) They'll continue to speak to you like you're a moron. She may do that thing where she acts like she's not being a bitch, but really she's really being a patronizing bitch. You know what I mean. But at least you'll be able to have some standing if you decide to complain. You can say that you tried remedying the situation, but she continues to be demeaning.

or

B.) There's always the slight chance that she may treat you like a human being. Slight chance. Call it 3.56% likely. I like this option better because in that case, I don't have to see your stupid ass status update.

But then again, they won't do anything because they're a passive aggressive bitch.

Also, funny thing. You almost never see this kind of thing from a guy . . . well . . . I mean straight guys.

And yes, I see the hypocrisy in writing a blog post telling people who don't read this blog to stop doing something instead of just telling those people they should stop doing something. But on facebook I either just unfriend them or block them because as Ron White once said, you can't fix stupid. And I wrote this blog mostly so that you people can have a nice LOLZ.

I still don't get why the "Z" is there.

-Slick

2 comments:

  1. Well, excuse me! I'm just a passive aggressive bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kathryn, there's a difference between writing ones that are obviously intended to make people laugh (like the drunk man at the store who told you you were beautiful) and ones like the one above. I would not consider you a PAB

    ReplyDelete