Friday, December 10, 2010

Someone's Not Gonna Like This. . .

Wow, two posts in one day!? Actually, I wrote that last one 2 days ago (which you could probably figure out since I set it up to post at the ungodly hour of 6:21am; I like you guys, just not enough to be writing awesome blog posts for you any time before 10 o'clock), but Pat had sent me something already and I don't like pushing other people out of the top spot until everyone's had a chance to read it. How's that for a run-on sentence? On the other hand, I have no such qualms about pushing out my own stuff, since it's so awesome that you should be searching it out no matter how far down the page it gets.

Have you ever heard of Powermat? It appears to be some sort of. . . mat that wirelessly charges electronic devices such as Blackberries, Droids, iPods, iPhones, iPugs, etc. Sounds interesting, although I don't find myself hating cords enough to invest in it.

Here's their commercial. Well, one of them anyways. Go watch it, or else the rest of this isn't going to make sense.

So how long until people start complaining about this? I'm giving it a week tops before I find a random link to someone's bitching about how the ad is completely inappropriate and juvenile. People are far too sensitive these days. Thanks a lot, bin Laden.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment