Sunday, December 5, 2010

That Was a Good Show. . .

Remember Chappelle's Show? That was a great show. Not so much the last season, after Dave went crazy and ran off to South Africa, leaving Charlie Murphy and Donnell behind to make awkward comments and show the remaining skits, but the other two seasons. That was classic television. Think of how many awesome skits there were! (I have no idea if these are the actual skit names, but everyone I know that knows the show will know what I'm talking about. And if you don't know them from these names, then you don't know the show, and you suck. Loser.) I was going to post a bunch of links, but I am lazy. Find your own hilarity, mooch.
  • Racial Draft - "Will you cut the malarkey? I'm talking! There's a white man talking up here!!"
  • Black White Supremacist - This is a family site, so you'll have to hunt this one down on your own. Even I have my limits.
  • Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories (Rick James) - "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
  • I Know Black People - Everything that white guy says is hilarious.
  • Popcopy - "A lot of people ask, 'Why? Why treat the customer this way?' Why? Cause fuck 'em, that's why."
  • Wu-Tang Financial - "Diversify yo' bonds!"
  • Black George Bush - Anything with a character named "Some Black Guy" is a winner.
  • Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories (Prince) - "Shoot the J. Shoot it."
  • Keeping It Real Goes Wrong - "Unfortunately, they kept it realer."
  • The Real World - "Correction. I had sex with Katie."
  • Reparations - "I bought this baby, straight cash."
  • everything with Wayne Brady - "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"
  • The Niggar Family - "I know how you Niggars are when it comes to paying bills."
  • Samuel Jackson Beer - "Good motherfuckin' choice motherfucker!"
  • that fake Sesame Street with the puppets - Go watch it. It's all good.
Now instead of that classic television, we have a load of absolute crap like Glee and American Idol and whatever that new show is where people drop money down a chute. I hate people.

-Jon

1 comment: