Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fuck That Bitch

ah yes, fuck that bitch indeed. Hmmmm? What's that you ask? Ah yes, this is an MMMMOpinion first. As you know by now, here at MMMMOpinions we're not ones to sit back on our laurels . . . mostly because we don't really have anything to sit back on. People are all like, "Hey MMMMOpinion guys, why don't you go get a job?" and then I'm all like, "Because I don't want a fucking job. Why should I go work for some shithead? Yeah that's much better than doing whatever I want." So fuck that noise. I'm aware that this gravy train is pulling into the station but I'm going to ride this baby out until the end. But, that's not why we're here.

The reason we're here is to introduce a new feature, you guessed it, named "Fuck That Bitch" in which I describe some bitch that pissed me off. I imagine this is going to quickly jump into the top 5 of most frequent tags. Oh happy day.

Tuesday morning I went over the YMCA to lift things up and then put them back down, just gettin' my swell on. I figured bitch tits wasn't a good look for me even if they were fun to play with. So I'm leaving the gym, walking through the parking lot towards my sweet Saturn and some lady pulls in next to my car. Despite being completely oblivious to pretty much everything on the road while driving, I'm extremely alert while walking. What was that, someone coming to mug me? Nope, just a 5 year old but you need to have constant vigilance. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a fantastic driver but I could mow down a flock of old people and I would have no idea. Old people travel in flocks right? Anyway, I'm walking towards my car and some lady gets out of hers now parked next to me and starts walking towards the gym. As we pass, she gives me a real dirty look. One of those, "I know you're a hoodlum up to no good" looks. Whatever, I keep walking to my car. I'm not going to let some cranky bitch ruin my day, not after I benched 75lbs. I'm a fucking beast. So I get to my car and do the twist around move so I'm now facing back towards the gym and I see the lady pull the keys out of her pocket and double check to make sure she locked her car. Yeah, I'm sure you had a lot of really nice stuff in your piece of shit Buick but I had no intentions of stealing them when you were 12 feet away.

So fuck that bitch.

-Slick

5 comments:

  1. work sucks...it's obviously making me miserable. If I had the opportunity to not work for a while I would jump on it! Unfortunately my bills get in the way of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I don't know why it posted that under my screen name instead of my actual name like it used to...damn blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post under something so that everyone knows who it is, like "Wiener Cleaner"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a double locker at all times - OCD - can't help myself. probably doesn't have anything to do with your hoodlum looks or angry face - get over yourself. still love u :) kd

    ReplyDelete