Saturday, April 17, 2010

Green Flash Hop Head Red is. . .

ok. It's very, very hoppy, which I guess is implied by the name. If you are not a fan of beers with a lot of hops, I would say to pass on this one.

Also implied by the name is the fact that it's a red ale. I am generally a fan of these, which is why I let the waitress talk me into it. That and the fact that Paradise City apparently no longer carries the Bluepoint Toasted Lager I have come to enjoy so much. Bastards.

For the full story, you can read the burger post about the night. I wrote it after several shots, so you know it's good.

As for the beer, it was ok. I would probably drink it again, but maybe only one or two pints. Then I would move on to something else. Kathryn tried some kind of watermelon thing (because I ordered it for her), which she enjoyed, so maybe I can write a post on that. I probably won't though, because I have bigger things planned.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment