Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lost is . . .

awful. For those of you that don't know yet, I've recently been sucked into the crappiest television program of all time, namely Lost. Why everyone like this show is completely beyond me. I'm not sure what's more depressing: the fact that I watched 5 1/2 seasons in two weeks hoping that something interesting might finally happen or that so many losers actually like this shit. Seriously, not since Paranormal Activity have I been this bored watching something on tv. I would rather watch David Ortiz strike out for like the 19th time this season than have to suffer through another poorly written, poorly acted scene. Everyone's like "[Sob sob] I can't believe Lost is ending." I say thank God, or thank Jacob or thank Smoke Monster or whatever. I can't wait for this stupid shit to be over. I should never have caved and started watching. I should've just stuck to my metaphorical guns and ignorantly but correctly stated, "It's about a gay-ass time traveling island." But now I have to take that back because it's probably offensive to gay people and I in no way intend to associate them with this god-awful form of "entertainment." Although entertainment is probably not the right word.

Tonight's episode was no exception. I'd tell you the highlights but then there would have to be some. So I'll continue to watch this crapfest until it comes to it's shitty conclusion.

On a positive note I've come a little closer to mastering the recipe for my new signature bacon wrapped chicken. In case you were wondering, I discovered that smaller pieces of chicken work better. I have absolutely no idea why but they do. When Jon and I open our restaurant it will definitely go on the "Not Burger" portion of the menu. It even received the coveted "Albert Dias Seal of Approval." Also I apologize for not bringing the noise this month. Hopefully I can crank out a few more before this month ends. I realize that you check daily to see if there's a new post so I'm sorry if you haven't been getting you fix.

Finally, I was joking about Lost. I really enjoy it. However, I'm slightly alarmed at the direction it appears to be taking. There's only 4 episodes left and it seems like there are going to be a lot of questions that will go unanswered. I'll reserve judgment until the end but if it has some sort of cop out bullshit ending you can expect the most hate filled post I've ever written. We can only hope it doesn't come to that.

-Slick


No comments:

Post a Comment